Lyric of ...


Sageda sabar santosa
Mati sajroning ngaurip
Kalis ing reh aruraha
Murka angkara sumingkir
Tarlen meleng malat sih
Sanityaseng tyas mematuh
Badharing sapudhendha
Antuk mayar sawetawis
Borong angga sawarga mesi martaya

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Heart of mine

One day I may find true love that will last forever and ever
Till then I'll spend a lifetime wishing us together
I never thought she'd say goodbye
And I'll never understand the reason why

Heart of mine
How will you keep from dying
Stop reministing
Who is she kissing

Heart of mine
Oh what's the use in trying
No one can mend you know

Oh love plays cruel games
I can't believe she'd found another to love her

Does she miss me?
Sometime I just can't help but wonder

If I could stop the hands of time
Then I'd know she'd always be forever mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home